Crystal wands have been used for healing by healers all over the world since ancient times like the crystal healers in Atlantis. Today, crystal wands are still used by healers around the world.
Wands come in many different shapes and sizes, and in different kinds of stone as well. They may be long or short, and can be smooth or faceted. They can be pointed at one end and rounded at the other, rounded on both ends, or pointed at both ends. Some wands are wider at one end. Most wands are shaped and polished, but rough natural pointed crystals can also be used as a healing wand.
Healing wands gather and direct energy. The elongated, cylindrical shape of a wand allows the stone or crystal to direct its energy in a straight line. The point of the wand focuses the energy so that it can be used on specific areas of the body.
Clear Quartz Crystals have very high vibrations. They strongly resonate within the eighth chakra bearing its white color. It also resonate within all the chakras especially the higher chakras. The mind and heart become more open to higher guidance and will assist the higher chakras to emit white light and aid you to reach the higher spiritual realms more easily. Clear Quartz produces a field of healing negative ions while removing positive ions to protect the aura.
This is a beautiful real clear quartz crystal in its purest raw form. It brings strength and clarity to the intellect, aids concentration and memory retention, and filters out distractions.
- Curate a crystal collection and interact with it in any way that inspires you.
- Decorate your space with crystals and stones and appreciate their unique beauty regularly.
- Wear crystal jewelry.
- Meditate with your crystals.
- Tuck a crystal into your pocket, wallet, your bra, or under your pillow.
- Place them in sunny windowsills or in your plants. Be mindful that colored stones such as amethyst will fade over time if left in the sun.
- Program your crystal with a healing mantra and allow the crystal's energy to amplify the message into your environment.
Diameter: About 2cm-2.5cm